This was my first time to use the Scratch-a-Print product. I bought it a couple of months ago and just hadn't had the time to play.
Here are the good things about it:
- Easy to make the lines
- I made maybe 50 prints and it held up well. In fact, I washed it out and have stored it away for another try later.
- I had difficulty getting a full print every time given the way you have to sponge the screen;
- The screen was smaller than expected but certainly not smaller than the thermofax screens I have;
- The lines on the screen opened wider with use so the first prints and the last prints are decidedly different if you are really checking them out. I don't think a casual observer would notice. However, it certainly is an indication that the screen should not be considered a permanent screen like thermofax screens are.
- Since the frame for the screen was posterboard type stuff, I covered it with duct tape to make it more washable and durable. Don't know if that was necessary or not but seemed like a good idea.
- The screen bubbled up with use. I think that made it really difficult to get a perfect print. However that would not keep me from using the product again.