The night before our play date, Friday, I mixed a teaspoon of chartruese dye into a cup of dye paste and then applied it to the silkscreen. Under the screen I had put bubble wrap and silk flowers and pieces of cardboard and other stuff that would leave lines and shapes when I spread the dye paste.
Saturday during our play date I mixed a cup of dye print paste with a teaspoon of the fixative. First we used the print paste without any added dye. It made fabulous chartruese marks on the cloth. After a few passes, we added a teaspoon of blue dye to the mixture and pulled some more passes. The results were even better. Here are a couple of pictures.